Truck flips over on side, dumping logs, injuring two people | News
TYLER, TX (KLTV)- A log truck has flipped over on its side on Hwy 110 near loop 323.
A truck owned by Mauldin Trucking was traveling southbound on 110 near the loop when it went around a curve, causing the logs to shift.
The shift in the heavy load caused the truck to flip over on its side, dumping logs onto the roadway and shoulder.
The driver of the truck and his passenger were transported by ambulance to ETMC in Tyler with non-life-threatening injuries.
No other injuries or damage to vehicles was reported.
TxDOT is on the scene assessing damage to the asphalt. Authorities advise drivers to avoid the area, as it may take several hours for a new truck to come remove the logs from the roadway.
Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tyler students awarded donated bicycles for their good behavior
- HUG a Firefighter program eases kids' fears of firefighters in full gear
- Man texting and driving loses control, hits utility pole on Loop 323
- East Texans remember: 'America changed that day'
- Ables-Land Office Supply celebrates 50 years in business