TxDOT plans work at Tyler's Loop 323, Spur 248 Intersection | News
TxDOT plans work at Tyler's Loop 323, Spur 248 Intersection TYLER -- On Monday and Tuesday this week, Texas Department of Transportation maintenance crews are scheduled to perform base and pavement repairs at the intersection of ESE Loop 323 and Spur 248 (University Drive), and then make additional repairs in various locations along Spur 248.
Also this week in Smith County, TxDOT maintenance crews are scheduled to work on various IH 20 service roads, including those serving FM 757 and Willow Branch.
Daytime lane closures will be in effect in each location while the work is in progress, and motorists are encouraged to seek alternate routes if possible to avoid delays.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Do you recognize the man in this surveillance video?
- Sheriff: Man claims he shot father to protect his children
- Video: Jeep on fire at Tyler shopping center
- 2 vehicle accident slowing traffic in northeast Smith County
- Neighbor of Smith County murder victim: 'I heard a gunshot and the dog started going crazy'