New splash park for the Boys & Girls of ETX | News
TYLER, TX (KLTV)- It's the first day of summer and many East Texas kids were out splashing around the Boys and Girls Club new splash park.
Board members cut the ribbon early Wednesday morning and kids didn't waste any time to get out there.
Members say the water park will be a way for families to have summer fun in a safe environment.
The splash pad comes full of interactive water features, a pavilion and picnic area, and a playground.
Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UT Health Northeast microbiologist honored for her excellence by national society
- Bill could eliminate toll road fees for some veterans
- East Texas helps: How to send aid to Oklahoma tornado survivors
- Hundreds of employees affected by ETX mail processing center closure
- Experts: West Nile virus may make a comeback in East Texas