04/26/2012 Six Smith County restaurants inspected, have zero demerits | News
SMITH COUNTY, TX (KLTV)- Six Smith County restaurants were inspected recently and each made the health inspectors job very easy, as they each had zero demerits.
First at bat was Wing Stop off the ESE Loop in Tyler. They scored a home run with their inspection, as inspectors noted no demerits and had no negative remarks.
Second was Whataburger off the SSE loop in Tyler, with zero demerits.
IHOP on the WSW loop in Tyler was the third on the list, with zero demerits and no negative comments.
Next up was Chicken Express off the SSW loop; they cleared the inspection with no problem, and no demerits.
Burger King off the SSW loop met all the requirements of their inspection, and had no violations.
And lastly, Tiger Country Cafe' off of Bradford Street in Troup left inspectors happy. They, too, had zero demerits.
Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UT Health Northeast microbiologist honored for her excellence by national society
- Bill could eliminate toll road fees for some veterans
- East Texas helps: How to send aid to Oklahoma tornado survivors
- Hundreds of employees affected by ETX mail processing center closure
- Experts: West Nile virus may make a comeback in East Texas