BBQ benefit for young ETX dad with rare cancer | Community Spirit
A viewer contacted us to share a benefit that is being held for her brother, Jeff Veitch.
Edie Veitch Newberry said, "I am organizing a benefit for my brother Jeff Veitch. He is the sales manager of Peltier Chevrolet, and lives in Lindale with his wife and 2yr old son. He is only 36 years old and is a 1993 graduate of Quitman High School."
"Jeff was recently diagnosed with a rare and very aggressive form of kidney cancer. He has been traveling to MD Anderson in Houston for tests and treatment. He started four different types of chemo this past week. We are all praying this will help him," Edie said.
Please do your best to attend and to help spread the word!
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Pastor responds to Warner Bros.' comparison of Superman to Jesus
- Man who smuggled live snakes on plane was former East Texas educator
- Police release surveillance video from Tyler motel murder
- Tyler man pleaded guilty to smuggling live snakes from Peru to Tyler in his jacket
- Do you recognize the man in this surveillance video?