Strikeout Cancer 4 Collin benefit baseball tournament | Community Spirit
Collin Boyd is an 8-year-old boy with recently diagnosed with undifferentiated soft tissue sarcoma. Proceeds from this event will help pay for medical expenses, travel expenses, and all other expenses needed to ensure that Collin's parents can spend the time needed to be with him.
Donations can be made at any Regions Bank branch to Jimmy Branch FBO Collin Boyd.
For more information, contact Darrell Welch at (903)253-4833.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bill could eliminate toll road fees for some veterans
- East Texas helps: How to send aid to Oklahoma tornado survivors
- Hundreds of employees affected by ETX mail processing center closure
- Experts: West Nile virus may make a comeback in East Texas
- Another suspect sought in theft of Transport Services in Tyler