Video: John Mayer and Prancercise...a match made in (exercise) heaven? | Arts & Culture
Just for fun, John Mayer released his song Paper Dolls, and had the creator of the fitness workout called Prancercise prance to the song in his official video.
Prancercise has been around since the late 1990s, and perhaps now, with the release of Mayer's video, it'll catch on in the same way Zumba has.
Trivia: some say that Paper Dolls is Mayer's response to Taylor Swift's song about him, called Dear John.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ETX colleges monitoring national meningitis cases
- Joan Hallmark book signing at Barnes & Noble Saturday
- Senator Cornyn vows to continue fight against healthcare reforms in ETX visit
- ETX couple creates business to help animal shelters nationwide
- TJC theater, sign language students collaborate for play reading