VIRAL VIDEO: Man shares Abercrombie & Fitch clothing with homeless | Arts & Culture
A man has made it his comic mission to make a point about the "exclusivity" of Abercrombie & Fitch's CEO on YouTube, saying, "Together, we can remake the A&F brand. #FitchTheHomeless."
The video has gone viral on YouTube as the young man strives to make a point in a humorous way, receiving over a million plays in only two days.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tyler students awarded donated bicycles for their good behavior
- HUG a Firefighter program eases kids' fears of firefighters in full gear
- Man texting and driving loses control, hits utility pole on Loop 323
- East Texans remember: 'America changed that day'
- Ables-Land Office Supply celebrates 50 years in business